Serracor-NK vs Neprinol**
|Brand||Enteric coated Serrapeptase and Enteric coated Nattokinase||Manufacturer||Enzyme Manufacturing Source||Price|
|Neprinol (Current)||No||No||Japan ***||$144.99|
Enteric Coated Serrapeptase and Enteric Coated Nattokinase: Why is it important?
Most serrapeptase and nattokinase brands on the market are not enteric coated, which means, they can lose a significant portion of their fibrinolytic activity and effectiveness in the acidic environment of the stomach. The enteric coating in our Serracor-NK blend allows these sensitive enzymes to survive the acidic conditions of the stomach, thus allowing them to pass into the circulatory system maintaining high activity levels.*
When we design a systemic enzyme blend for human consumption, we ensure that it will tolerate the acidic environment of our gastrointestinal system. Because we are the actual manufacturer of our enzymes, we test them for both pH and temperature stability. With this experience and expertise, our entire line of enteric-coated enzymes are able to reach the small intestine with higher activity for full systemic enzyme therapy.
Enteric Coating Comparison
|Methacrylic Acid Copolymer
|Cellulose Acetate Phthalate (CAP)||Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Phthalate (HPMCP)||Acid Armor®
(extra-thick cellulose layer)**
|Considered Enteric Coating||YES||YES||YES||NO|
|Studies supporting Efficacy as Enteric Coating||YES||YES||YES||NO|
|Time in Use||>50 years||>70 years||~40 years||~1 year|
– AST Enzymes uses MAAC as enteric coating –
How do Fibrinolytic Units (FU’s) relate to enteric coating?
Enzyme activity measured in fibrinolytic units does not mean anything if the enzymes are destroyed and/or denatured in the high acidic conditions of the stomach. Under these conditions, our laboratory tests have consistently shown that serrapeptase and nattokinase lose significant activity when exposed to low pH (such as those in the stomach).
Serracor-NK for Circulatory Support*
Serracor-NK is a powerful blend of enteric-coated serrapeptase and enteric-coated nattokinase, systemic enzymes studied for their fibrinolytic properties. This blend works synergistically with an additional dose of antioxidant herbs, coenzyme q10 and magnesium. Serracor-NK supports a healthy circulatory system and normal fibrin metabolism.*
Key Ingredients in Serracor-NK
- Enteric-Coated Serrapeptase: known to support the body in fibrinolytic breakdown.*
- Enteric-Coated Nattokinase: A powerful fibrinolytic agent, known to support circulatory health.*
- Bromelain: Proteolytic enzyme found in the pineapple plant; known for digestion and immune support.*
- Papain: Derived from papaya, supports protein digestion and the body’s natural immune response.*
- Lipase: Supports the break-down of fats into essential fatty acids that are needed for healthy circulation.*
- Rutin: Bioflavonoid that provides antioxidant support.*
- Amla: Natural source of Vitamin C, supports regulatory immune response.*
- Coenzyme Q10: An essential enzyme and cofactor in metabolism.*
- Magnesium: An essential mineral used as a cofactor; support cardiovascular and nerve health.*
Serracor-NK contains powerful systemic enzymes formulated to support a healthy cardiovascular system, and normal respiratory function. Serrapeptase and nattokinase both specifically address fibrin levels in the body.*
Our enzyme blend is manufactured in only the highest quality cGMP facilities.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,cure,or prevent any disease.
** Neprinol® and Acid Armor® are registered trademarks of Arthur Andrews Medical Inc., which is not affiliated with, nor sponsors or endorses this product or any other product from AST Enzymes.