Intestinal & Digestive Health
Intestinal and Digestive Conditions often include gas, bloating, indigestion, weight gain, and possible malnutrition. These problems could result in massive amounts of discomfort and even cause issues with nutrient absorption and skin problems. The way to cope with any if not all of these issues and symptoms is to get your gastro intestinal health on track for proper digestion and nutrient absorption. Systemic enzymes and digestive enzymes have proven to be very effective in this process.
Proper digestion is essential for optimal health. The type and amount of food you put into your body determines how your body and mind function. Food contains nutrients required by the body to carry out every function. While fruits and vegetables are required daily, the Western diet has made it difficult to get the recommended amount. When your digestive tract is not working properly, all of your other systems begin to malfunction. If you do not feel as if you have digestive issues, you may want to start by asking yourself these questions:
- Did I eat something unusual?
- Was my food prepared properly?
- Did I eat too much or too fast?
- Is this a constant feeling?
- Do I repeatedly respond the same way to a specific food?
A healthy digestive tract does not only determine how well the body absorbs essential nutrients, but also functions as the first line of defense against potentially hazardous compounds and organisms. Natural occurring enzymes begin to activate in your saliva and stomach before you even begin to eat. But as you age, the body’s supply of enzymes becomes depleted. Enzymes are the body’s most effective tools aiding in digestion, supporting the breakdown of food and nutrient absorption. When the body’s ability to produce enzymes is unable to meet its needs, digestive enzyme supplementation can help to maximize digestion.
Systemic/ Digestive Enzymes Support
Floracor-GI & Digest-GI
Floracor-GI® is a revolutionary blend of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes specially formulated to support a proper balance of intestinal microflora and maintain healthy yeast levels, mainly Candida. While this product offers help to the digestive tract by keeping it free of debris and other harmful particles, it is a systemic supplement. Which means it must be taken on an empty stomach.
Floracor-GI distinguishes itself from other intestinal cleansing formulas in the following ways:
- Chitosanase is a unique and powerful enzyme that supports the break down of chitin, an important part of the structure of the Candida cell wall. Cellulase enhances this activity by breaking down the cellulose component of the cell wall.*
- SEBiotic® is a special spore-forming probiotic that is incredibly stable in the dormant state. Using our Enhanced Probiotic Delivery System® (EPDS), this probiotic can exist in a dehydrated state indefinitely.
- EPDS® delivers larger amounts of living bacteria into the intestinal tract, where they colonize and flourish. Once in the intestinal tract, these bacteria exit their spores, attach themselves to the intestinal mucosa, and begin to germinate, producing new colonies of friendly bacteria.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), nutrient-dense alfalfa and papaya powder comprise a fortified prebiotic blend, which enhances the growth and stability of probiotics in the gut.*
- High-activity proteases, including Peptizyme-SP® brand serrapeptase, hydrolyze putrefying food matter trapped between the intestinal villi, which can cause sluggish digestion, bloating and an increase in toxins. These enzymes create a better intestinal environment, improved absorption, motility and better overall colon health.*
The combination of the systemic product, Floracor-GI, cleansing and getting the gastro intestinal tract to an adequate healthy state alone will allow the proper nutrition to be digested and absorbed. Balancing this with the digestive enzyme to breakdown the food nutrients into your system properly will create a full balance and strength to your gastro-intestinal tract. Digest-GI is a premium, all-encompassing blend of digestive enzymes formulated to support the digestion of:
- Cruciferous vegetables*
- Gluten and casein*
- Fatty acids*
Digest-GI includes alpha and beta amylase, invertase, maltase, alpha galactosidase, lipase, cellulase and a complete array of protease enzymes, all of which are designed to support the digestion of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, while increasing the nutritional value of food and reducing the discomforts of incomplete digestion.* Digest-GI contains all-natural digestive enzymes specifically tailored to break down a broad range of foods into nutrients that your body can readily use. The powerful combination of proteases in Digest-GI helps hydrolyze proteins into smaller peptides and amino acids. Further, these enzymes are designed to be effective across a wide pH range throughout the entire digestive tract.
The entire systemic enzyme blend of Floracor-GI and Digest-GI is manufactured in a ISO 9001:2000 and GMP certified facility.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,cure,or prevent any disease.